TRADEBLOCK DISPUTE POLICIES
These Dispute Policies describe how Tradeblock handles different types of disputes that may arise with shipping, authentication and delivery. These Dispute Policies are subject to change at the sole discretion of Tradeblock and without notice to you or any user. Capitalized terms herein will have the same meaning as used in the Tradeblock Terms of Service (the “TOS”) available at https://www.tradeblock.us/terms-of-service . The following are common scenarios but are not intended to capture every possible dispute. Tradeblock reserves the right to take corrective action as it deems reasonable and at its sole discretion.
1. Non-Shipment of Accepted Offers. Items that are part of an Accepted Offer must be shipped within seventy-two (72) hours after the Offer is Accepted. In the event that you do not ship any of your items that are part of an Accepted Offer within seventy-two (72) hours, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction and if we do cancel the transaction, no refund will be granted for any applicable fees you’ve paid. We also reserve the right to charge you a penalty of up to $20 to cover the cost of shipping the other trader’s shoes back to them.
a. Disputing a Rejected Authentication. When you have agreed to a trade with another user, you will send your item(s) to Tradeblock for authentication in accordance with the TOS. If Tradeblock’s validators reject your item for any reason, including: inability to confirm authenticity; incorrect item size; incorrect item model; or inaccurate condition of item, packaging or contents, you will not receive a refund and you will be charged shipping costs for shipping the other trade participant’s item(s). We reserve the right to cancel the transaction at that point.
b. Disputing the Authenticity of Items Received. If you have received an item that you do not believe has been correctly authenticated, you can submit an “Authenticity Dispute” by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “Authenticity Dispute” in the subject line. Authenticity Disputes must be submitted within seventy-two (72) hours of when the carrier indicates that the item was delivered. You must include with your Authenticity Dispute an explanation of why you believe the item was incorrectly authenticated and photos supporting your claim. If we agree that the evidence submitted supports the claim, Tradeblock, at its sole discretion, may provide restitution (which may be in the form of credits, refunds, or other consideration).
3. Delivery Discrepancies. When items are indicated as “delivered” by the carrier but the intended recipient reports either that the shipment was delivered missing expected contents or that the shipment was never actually been received, the intended recipient must provide a notice of such discrepancy (a “Delivery Exception Notice”) to Tradeblock within seventy-two (72) hours of when shipping merchant indicated that the package was delivered by emailing email@example.com with “Delivery Exception Notice” in the subject line. Upon receipt of a Delivery Exception Notice, Tradeblock will promptly initiate the following process:
a. Tradeblock will confirm that the carrier’s system indicates that the applicable item has been delivered.
b. If Tradeblock confirms that the carrier’s system indicates that the applicable item was delivered, Tradeblock will request that the end user fill out a more detailed report attesting to the delivery exception (“Delivery Discrepancy Report”).
i. First Delivery Exception Notice submitted by the particular recipient-user:
1. If the recipient-user signs and sends the Delivery Discrepancy Report back to Tradeblock within seventy-two (72) hours, then there will be no immediate ramifications.
2. If the recipient-user does not sign and send the Delivery Discrepancy Report back to Tradeblock within seventy-two (72) hours, then Tradeblock reserves the right to automatically reject any subsequent Delivery Exception Notices from the particular user and/or to refuse to ship to the user’s location.
ii. Second Delivery Exception Notice submitted by the particular recipient-user:
1. If the intended recipient signed and sent the first Delivery Discrepancy Report back to Tradeblock within seventy-two (72) hours, then Tradeblock will send a second Delivery Discrepancy Report under the same expectations, HOWEVER, Tradeblock will not insure any subsequent shipments to the same particular address; or
2. If the intended recipient did not sign and send the Delivery Discrepancy Report back to Tradeblock within seventy-two (72) hours pursuant to the first Delivery Exception Notice, then Tradeblock will not process a second Delivery Discrepancy Report. If there are mitigating circumstances or feel like this decision was made in error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss this issue with you.